Thursday, February 1, 2007

here I go...


circle#2

Today is the 1st of February - almost as good a day for starting things as the 1st of January! I've been dithering you see. Will I, won't I...?
I first came across maker's blogs last year when I was accepted for Origin in London. I googled Origin and found Karin Eriksson's blog which in turn opened the door to Camilla Engman, Abigail Percy and Diana Fayt among others. Living as I do in the middle of a field, I really enjoy a virtual glimpse into someone's studio and working practice. It's almost like popping your head around the door and saying "Hi, what are you up to today?"
So I guess I'm opening my studio door too.

2 comments:

Kim Carney said...

So glad you are opening your studio door. The blog world is a small one ;)

rfg said...

Welcome to blogland! I can't wait to see what you create - your studio and colors look lovely already!